On most days I feel like I’ve walked a path unbeaten, undecided if I’ve chosen the hard way or that’s just how the cookie crumbled.
I’ve grown to learn we all fight different battles to conquer life’s hurdles and hope this blog helps spread the good vibes for those needing an extra shot of glitter to make it through the day. We all need a shot of glitter sometimes.
There are plenty of things I don’t enjoy about myself but the one thing I am proud of is my ability to stay true and honest, no shame in my game (unless it’s in the shower and I’m reliving an embarrassing moment I have to shout out of memory).
I’ll share my mistakes in hopes you don’t make the same ones and express my “aha moments” when they smack me upside the head, even if they should’ve been blatantly obvious. You’ll be my buddy on my vacations and weekend trips, too.
Writing is my passion and hope to become an author in the future. The shorts featured on this platform are submissions I’ve made to different publishers and would love to share other shorts (fiction or nonfiction) by those of you aspiring to be writers, too.
I’ll end this portion of the AMA with a roundup of all things me, for curious minds.
- If it weren’t for my dogs, I’m positive exercise would be nonexistent
- A hairbrush is a foreign object to my scalp
- Moved more times than celebrated birthdays
- There’s no such thing as too much Harry Potter
- I itch for more tattoos
- My favorite color changes from year to year, slightly convinced this isn’t abnormal but haven’t done any research to figure out its truth …
- Anxiety/panic attacks are a mother-father
- Hyper aware of my flaws
- Wants to travel the world but friggin hates plane rides with a passion